Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Drops of Jupiter!!! Such an old but nice soNg manxx... reminds me of my PSLE days.. yupxX! it's that long ago! Haha! anyway... hrm... decided to change my tagboard to doodleboard cos' i'm forever having problems with tag board's html and its site and forever down!

Hey! this will be like my last post in many many days to come! Exams start this Friday *shivers* and ends 11 Oct *WHOOOOHOO!* Until then, i have to lock myself away from my beloved *and dying* computer and die from internet starvation! :) But now that i've carefully erased some stuffs and change some html, my mind is MORE at ease *glares meaningfully at Emmeline*

Hey! Just saw the pictures Mr. Thomas Lee posted up *does it sounds strange? What abt Sir Lee? hrm... funni* Anyway, the pics are damn nice even though don't have a life-size portray of me *WavEs hands superstar style* Thank you! Thank You! ok, back to the point.... Shall be studying my arse off the nxt few days! Really hope i can survive the 4 weeks without getting 100 years older.. sigh... there goes my freedom :( Buaiz blog... i'll miss ya............ *sigH*

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP