Tuesday, December 21, 2004

oh wells... just to make my blog look more up to date, i shall put this nonsensical post.
dunnoe what's it about too.
feeling kinda lacadisical nowadays... [did i spell it correctly?]
today... ahh broke my own record. i slept from this morning 3am, to this afternoon 3pm. which means a nice fat 12hours.
ffffeeeelll like a piG!
and then my mum came up and stood at the doorway with her fist on her hips and towering above me [which is kinda rare i assure you] and screamin abt how lazy i am and it's already 3pm and my lunch is rotting in the fridge.
so i opened one eye and see this blurred image of a mountain gaint at my door and slowly it registered in my mind that she said it was 3pm.
wow.
stares at the gaint abit more. i'm sure i was more amazed the gaint was talking to me than that it was 3pm.
and then i fully awoke.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP