Saturday, January 22, 2005

Yupxx... i'm blogging again!

lolx. like obvious.

ok ok. I sprained my ankle! like last week ... hmm... around 12Jan? yupx. haha! very stupid lah... see.. i was cycling up the slope near my house den there was this gush of wind so i hold down my skirt with one hand... so i was cycling with one hand on the handle only. Then usually when i reach the top of the slope i'll swing my leg over to one side so that i can hop off the bike. So i forgot that i have only one hand on the handle and i swing my leg over and ...... lolx, my whole bike started tilting like titantic and i dunnoe how dunnoe how landed with a twisted ankle. not that bad lah.

Then there was this indian lady who ran up and asked if i was ok... at that time i was like in a blur... a bit like going to faint the feeling? so i just thanked her and hurried home and my mum was shocked cos' she said my whole face is green... or issit white? So i rested on the sofa awhile and it got better but my ankle started to swell.
hmm... when to the doctors' cos' i need an excuse from jogging sessions [how to jog?]. Then the doctor was turning my ankle this way and that but it wasn't painful at all! so i was thinking maybeeee i really didn't sprain my ankle? then he turned it upwards... like if you're trying to do sit and reach and you point your feet inwards to play cheat.... ya, and it hurt like hell. lolx. and i told the doctor i felt giddy then he gave me this shocked look and started measuring my blood pressure...lolx! does ppl with high blood pressure faint easily?

anywaes, he gave me this 2 day mc and i was really surprised at first... cos' i didn't realise that bai ka ppl don't have to go school. haha! so 2 days at home... long weekend... thanks again to wanling for delivering my homework to and fro. yah!

hm.. so today i went to this chinese doctor really far away at Chua Chu Kang [did i spell correctly?]. His room smelled like disgusting medicine... a really heavy smell that lingered on my shirt for very long... den oh ya! we took the LRT there and it was like my first time in LRT! hahahahah! and the LRT had these windows that blank out when they get too near the HDB flats.... any idea why? I know it's not those dotted type where you can see through at one angle but not through another angle. My brother said maybe there's electric current? dunnoe....

Yupx... so the doctor made me lay on the bed with those hole for the head? and he started massage my feet to let me relax.. but my brother told me he's gonna twist my feet suddenly like those crack crack ones... so i was like very tensed.... preparing for the twist part... but it never came [argh! stupid brother!] and the doctor kept complaining that i'm too tensed up. After massaging he used this like ultrasound thing. He said my ankle hurts because some "glue" joined up the correct parts [which healed] and the not correct parts which are not suppose to join? don't understand. but the ultrasound is suppose to break up the glue. lolx. But it was really cold and painful.. a weird kind of pain. it's like in the Matrix and you see those metallic things climbing into the body... and i kinda imagine it feels like that.

okok, now sitting wiht my leg propped up on the dustbin with a huge plaster sticked over it. those type with the herbal smell? and minty feeling?

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP